Friday, August 17, 2007

Small and Strong




We start a new sermon series based on the book by church consultant Kennon L Callahan called :



"SMALL, STRONG CONGREGATIONS - CREATING STRENGTHS AND HEALTH FOR YOUR CONGREGATION."


1. 26th Aug @ the 8.30am & 6:00pm services "SMALL IS STRONG"
2. 2nd of Sept @ the 8.30am service "MISSION AND SERVICE"
3. 16th of Sept @ the 8.30am & 6:00pm services "COMPASSION AND SHEPHERDING"
4. 30th of Sept @ the 8.30am service "COMMUNITY AND BELONGING"
(Following parts of the series will to be announced later)

2 comments:

Mike Viljoen said...

Hi Dave. Imagine me getting this far. I like the look of the series you are proposing. But don't get me started on any more reading. I'm totally captivated with Trevor's Invitations. I haven't found the poem yet but I'm still trying. God bless you and Annetjie.

David Barbour said...

Well done Mike.
I am very impressed with your pc savvy know how! Don't fear I will share what the book has to offer.
See you tomorrow