Wednesday, March 25, 2015

David's Notes

Greetings, 

We have had our telephone lines stolen this last week and the church line will not be available for an indefinite amount of time.  
We also had a short power outage the other night and there I sat with no power, no telephone my family up in Thabazimbi and 
I felt a little sorry for myself. Ag Shame!  Then, after getting over myself, I got thinking and praying for those who are constantly been 
undermined by corruption and incompetence.  An ophthalmologist friend shared a story that KZN has run out of the local anaesthetic  
used for her operations.  The implications are that people who spend hours travelling to the hospital are now being turned away and due to 
the waiting lists their operations may be postponed for months. The misfortunes we may suffer have the hardest impact on those who 
have the least.  May the christ-compassion within us continue to reach out to those most affected by the evils of our world. 

Rev. David Barbour
033 3431708
barbour@absamail.co.za



No comments: